We assist clients on local and international trade and commerce. We advise clients on sale and purchase, franchising, distribution, leasing, unfair competition, trade dispute, debt recovery, export-import.
- a leading US glass manufacturer on the implementation of a shared service center for its Thai subsidiaries
- a US steel mill services company on obtaining two BOI promotions for steel mill service projects
- a large US fast food restaurant company on opening a branch in Thailand and a franchise agreement
- a multi-national audio system company on obtaining a foreign business license and a factory lease
- an Italian carpet yarn manufacturing company on land purchasing, establishing a plant for manufacturing automobile carpet and obtaining a BOI promotion
- a Hong Kong yacht sale and charter company on obtaining a foreign business license
- a Hong Kong construction companies on sale of investments in an infrastructure project in Thailand
- a US steel mill services company on sales of shares in an Indian joint venture company and an investment project in Vietnam
- a US automobile support services company on establishing a joint venture with Thai investors
- a German clinical nutrition and infusion therapy company on labour law issues
- a British food and beverages company on manufacturing agreements, co-packer agreements, distribution agreements, sale and purchase agreements and other commercial contracts
- a Thai pharmaceutical company on confidentiality agreements, manufacturing agreements, co-packer agreements and supplier agreements
- a leading Thai conglomerate on transfers of shares in two Indonesian joint ventures
- a Thai company on purchases of urea fertilizer with a value of US$250 million from companies in Malaysia and China
- a Thai agricultural industry company on a THB500 million joint venture with a food company from China
Please see more at Credentials.
For more information, please Contact Us.
The information provided in this document is general in nature and may not apply to any specific situation. Specific advice should be sought before taking any action based on the information provided. Under no circumstances shall LawPlus Ltd. and LawPlus Myanmar Ltd. or any of their directors, partners and lawyers be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage that results from the use of or the reliance upon the information contained in this document. Copyright © 2016 to 2020 LawPlus Ltd.