Banking and finance is one of our key areas of practices. We provide comprehensive range of services to meet the full spectrum of banking and financing, transactions, compliance to our clients in Thailand and Myanmar that include:-
- Asset finance
- Asset management
- Banking regulations
- Corporate lending
- Debt recovery
- Financial services regulation
- Islamic finance
- Leveraged finance
- Microfinance and social investment
- Project finance
- Restructuring and rehabilitation
- Trade and export finance
“LawPlus Ltd. handles all aspects of financial services regulatory matters, bank lending and project finance, disputes concerning commercial, property and employment matters, IT and telecoms matters for Thai and foreign companies, including contentious issues. Kowit Somwaiya is recommended.” – The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2015.
“Highly recommended practice areas: banking & finance, corporate/M&A, intellectual property.” – Asialaw Profiles, 2015.
See more at Accolades.
- a German bank on US$52 million revolving credit facilities to a Thai factoring company
- a German bank on claiming for THB210 million and THB180 million in bankruptcy cases against two Thai finance companies
- a leading US bank on a THB910 million term loan to an independent power plant company
- a US bank on client money regulations and time deposit transactions
- a Canadian bank on gold loans, gold bullion transactions and platinum leases with Thai companies
- a Canadian bank on US$15 million revolving credit facilities to a computer part manufacturing company and on the assignment of accounts receivable as collateral for the loan
- a Canadian bank on corporate guarantees for a US$750 million revolving credit to a group of Canadian companies
- a Japanese bank on a JPY1,500 million participation in a JPY8,100 million syndicated loan to an independent power plant in Thailand
- an Islamic bank in Malaysia on US$15 million Shariah financing for investment in a Thai sea food production company
Please see more at Credentials.
For more information, please Contact Us.