Corporate and M&A is one of our key areas of expertise. We have extensive experiences in assisting multinationals and leading corporate clients on company registration, obtaining government licenses and permits, investment promotions, foreign ownership limits and foreign business licenses, establishing branches and representative offices, joint venture, corporate regulatory compliances and filing, legal due diligence, share sale and purchase agreements, business restructuring, reorganization, liquidation.
“Highly recommended practice areas: banking & finance, corporate/M&A, intellectual property.” – Asialaw Profiles, 2015.
“Receives accolades for advising international lenders and companies in a number of transactions.” – IFRL1000, 2014.
“LawPlus has been particularly noted for its expertise in corporate and M&A, construction and real estate, dispute resolution, intellectual property and restructuring and insolvency.” – Asialaw Profiles, 2013.
See more at Accolades.
- an Australian company on legal due diligence on a Thai petroleum drilling engineering company
- a British food company on acquisition of a food consultant company and obtaining a foreign business license
- a British logistics company on acquisition of two Thai logistics companies
- a top British food and beverage company on acquisition of two food production companies and restructuring of Thai subsidiaries and repatriation of funds
- a German automobile part manufacturer on acquisition a Thai-US joint venture and liquidation of a Thai company
- an Indian fertilizer company on legal due diligence for acquisition of a potash mining company
- a Japanese logistics company on acquisition of a Thai logistics and transportation company
- a Japanese manufacturing plant construction company on acquisition of a Thai construction engineering company
- a Japanese PCB company on acquisition of a Thai company with two computer part manufacturing plants
- a Japanese construction company on legal due diligence for acquisition of a Thai company
- a Korean steel mill company on legal due diligence on a Thai steel sheet and coil processing company
- a Malaysian company on acquisition of shares in a Thai company and investment on a mining project in the South of Thailand
- a Malaysian information technology company on a legal due diligence for acquisition of a Thai telecommunications and consulting service company
- a Malaysian petroleum company on acquisition of a Thai company
- a Malaysian ceramic company on legal due diligence for acquisition of a BOI-promoted Thai company in the South of Thailand
- a Malaysian energy company on compliance legal due diligence on its subsidiary in Thailand
- a Malaysian automobile parts company on acquisition of assets and employees of a subsidiary of Japanese company in Thailand by a new joint venture company established in Thailand
- a Singaporean law firm on legal due diligence on subsidiaries of cosmetic care group of companies in Thailand for acquisition of the group of companies by its client
- a Thai company on acquisition of a bakery company from its Singapore parent company
Please see more at Credentials.
For more information, please Contact Us.