We advise on contentious and non-contentious employment legal issues, including employment contracts, work rules, employment disputes, workmen compensation, social security issues, secondment of employment, emplyment termination and compensation, work permits and visas for foreign employees, employment law, dispute and litigation.
- a leading Japanese company on termination of 13 employees in Thailand
- a French hotel on general employment law issues
- a leading Japanese manufacturing company on employment contracts and secondment agreements
- a US company and a Thai company on employee stock option plans
- a foreign bank on data protection for employees in Thailand
- a Thai company on transfer of employees to a subsidiary
- a subsidiary of a German company on termination of executives, work rules and employment contracts
- a Singapore company on closure of Thailand office and compensations for terminated employees
Please see more at Credentials
For more information, please Contact Us.
The information provided in this document is general in nature and may not apply to any specific situation. Specific advice should be sought before taking any action based on the information provided. Under no circumstances shall LawPlus Ltd. and LawPlus Myanmar Ltd. or any of their directors, partners and lawyers be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage that results from the use of or the reliance upon the information contained in this document. Copyright © 2016 to 2020 LawPlus Ltd.