We have extensive experience in insolvency, corporate restructuring and business reorganization, company dissolution, liquidation and bankruptcy. We have represent corporate clients in Thailand and Myanmar in relation to:-
- Claims for debt payment in insolvency and bankruptcy cases
- Collection and repatriation of payment in bankruptcy cases
- Corporate debt restructuring agreements and negotiations
- Debt forgiveness and debt restructuring
- Debt recovery and collection for creditors
- Distressed debt purchase
- Insolvency proceedings in court (business reorganization/rehabilitation and bankruptcy)
- a US investment fund on the acquisition of a global note of a Thai petrochemical company from a US investment bank, the claims for debt repayments in the liquidation of a finance company and the reorganization of a Thai transportation company
- a subsidiary of a UK bank in Taiwan on claim for THB39.40 million in business reorganization of a Thai company
- a steel mill services company on claims in business reorganizations of two Thai public companies
See more at Credentials.
For more information, please Contact Us.
The information provided in this document is general in nature and may not apply to any specific situation. Specific advice should be sought before taking any action based on the information provided. Under no circumstances shall LawPlus Ltd. and LawPlus Myanmar Ltd. or any of their directors, partners and lawyers be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage that results from the use of or the reliance upon the information contained in this document. Copyright © 2016 to 2020 LawPlus Ltd.