We have represented clients in litigation and in arbitration in Thailand, Myanmar and Hong Kong as lawyers, advocates, counsellers and expert witnesses involving a variety of disputes and litigation matters.
- a creditor on THB5.4 billion business reorganization of a Thai company
- a German bank on claims for payments of THB390 million debts in bankruptcy of two finance companies
- Thai and multinational corporations companies on intellectual property infringement disputes and lawsuits in court in Thailand, Myanmar, the USA, the UK, France, Spain, Germany and several other countries
- a French company on a passing-off lawsuit to recover two well-known trademarks
- a UK company on border control measures for protection of a trademark
- a Thai company on a THB12 million copyright claim
- a Thai company on a lawsuit related to THB85 million investment in Indonesia
- a subsidiary of a UK food manufacturer on a product liability lawsuit
- a US automobile finance company on a lawsuit against a distribution company
- a UK pharmaceutical company on tax and employment law issues
- a US petroleum company on labour law disputes with the labour union
- a UK petroleum company on labour law disputes and labour lawsuits
- a Malaysian engineering company on arbitration for a small power plant project dispute
- a Hong Kong company (in insolvency) on recovering US$30 million from a Thai bank
- a Korean petroleum company on recovery of US$12 million debt from a Thai company
- a Korean company on a sponsorship agreement dispute with a Thai football association
- a Hong Kong company on a dispute under a sponsorship agreement with a Thai company
- Taiwanese chemical companies on lawsuits against four Thai companies for payments of US$1.64 million
- Danish company on recovery of THB6 million undue enrichment result from cybercrime
Please see more at Credentials
For more information, please Contact Us.
The information provided in this document is general in nature and may not apply to any specific situation. Specific advice should be sought before taking any action based on the information provided. Under no circumstances shall LawPlus Ltd. and LawPlus Myanmar Ltd. or any of their directors, partners and lawyers be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage that results from the use of or the reliance upon the information contained in this document. Copyright © 2016 to 2020 LawPlus Ltd.